Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It's mice being friends with you!

These cute little mice are from a new set called 106 Muse. This little set is just bursting with cuteness. I have only used one image from this set but have stamped the little girl mouse and then masked her to stamp her little friend beside her. I created the sentiment in MS word. The gorgeous papers are DCWV Citrus. I love their zesty colours.

My sweet little mice are coloured with Prismacolor pencils with sansodor and paper stamps for blending. I added a little stickles to their bows as there is also glitter on the papers. I've added some Sisal Ribbon on my card to add more fun texture.

Hugs,


2 comments:

Heather Huggins said...

Super cute Nikki!!!

Annita said...

totally adorable, so not a mouse person but these two can come live with me anytime :-)