Tuesday, November 11, 2008

DT Sketch Challenge #5

Hello and welcome to sketch 5


Thank you to all who joined in the Reader Challenge and the DT Sketch Challenge last month. We look forward to seeing your creations using the Scrapmagasinet stamps. I love all the great ideas.


The only rule is you must use at least one Scrapmagasinet image on your creation.


If you don't have any Scrapmagasinet stamps yet they can be purchased from


the Scrapmagasinet online store.


Now for this months sketch:



DT Heather


Image used: Pepperkakepar




DT Wenche


Image used: Bjellenisse




DT Nicole


Image used: Snomann med lykt



DT Lene is unable to join us this time due to construction on her house. We wish her all the luck with that and hopefully a new crafting room.

Hope you can find the time to join us!!

Reader Creations:

Pia

Jenneke


5 comments:

Janneke said...

Great cards!

I hope i can join :D

Pia said...

Flotte kort der er lavet til inspiration og en sjov udfordring
Mine bidrag kan ses her
http://piabau.blogspot.com/2008/11/scrapmagasinets-dt-sketch-challenge-5.html

Pia said...

Oh sorry, great card.
My cards is here
http://piabau.blogspot.com/2008/11/scrapmagasinets-dt-sketch-challenge-5.html

Lenes stempelkrok said...

Lovely cards everyone!!

I can't wait to join the DT challenge again:-)
Have a great day

Big hug from Lene (who still is rebuilding the house ;-/)

Janneke said...

I just made my card ;)
I love this sketch, thank you for sharing

Here is my card