Friday, June 20, 2008

Welcome!

Greetings all and welcome to the new ScrapMagasinet Design Team blog!
Here you find our latest creations, news about our favorite line of stamps, and opportunities to participate in challenges and win free stamp!

To get things started, here's a little bit about the Design Team ... (click on our names to get to our individual blogs)...


Lisbet Bjornstad (Owner & Creator)
Hi there!
I am Lisbet, designer and owner of Scrapmagasinet. I have been in the craft business for 10 years not, the last two years have been all about rubber stamps, which I enjoy very much. Until June 2008, my online store was only a side job, but as of July, I will go into the rubber stamp business full time. Hopefully this will give you all many new and exciting stamps.

Scrapmagasinet are located in Norway, Europe. We ship our stamps all over the world!

Until next time! :D


Nicole Cooke
Hi Everyone!

I'm Nicole (aka The Stampin' Librarian), and in addition to being one of the newest DT member for ScrapMagasinet, and I am a Stampin' Up! demo, and by day I am a professional librarian and Ph.D. student (as of Fall 2008).

I love stamping and creating, while I love making cards, I don't scrapbook; but my passion is creating 3D and altered items. I have recently begun branching out with other stamp companies and products, not only because there are so many wonderful products on the market, but because I think that is the only way to grow and expand as a stamper and an artist. I also really enjoy jewelry making and reading.

I treasure my design team opportunities, not only because I get to experiment with wonderful stamps, but because I get to learn from my team members.


Heather Huggins
Hi my name is Heather Huggins.
This is my first time on a design team and I'm so thankful to Lisbet for this exciting opportunity! I'm looking forward to the challenges and all the fun we are going to have.

I'm married to a wonderful man who puts up with my obsessions and quirks. I have 2 daughters ages 19 and 21. I have 2 dogs Cupid & Apollo - they are my kids now.

I am a stampaholic ... I can admit it. My passion for scrapbooking wasn't too bad until I discovered the blogging world and the multitude of stamp companies out there. I had no idea. Now I'm obsessed with them and the things you can make.


Lene Suhr
My name is Lene Suhr and I live in Norway with my husband and daughter. I'm a student, and next year (June 2009) I will become a preschool teacher. I started this great hobby 10 years ago and I think it has become more than just a hobby, it's a big passion. I make handmade cards and love to created. My favorite technique in the world is to color images and mix and blend colors together. So I spend a lot of time painting and coloring rubber stamp images. I find inspiration in many things, other cards, magazines, forums, clothes, flowers, etc.

Anne-Sofie Norholm Hansen (Sofie)
My name is Sofie and I am 35 years old, and I live in Denmark with my loving husband Steen and my 2 beautiful boys Mathias (10) and Micki (7).

I am totally addicted to scrapbooking, stamping, and cards. It started 4 years ago, and in August 2006 I started my own little scrapbooking store and just love every day!

No comments: