Sunday, June 22, 2008

Krilla Brings Flowers

This is Krilla Bak med blomster (Krilla with Flowers). You get a sense of how large these stamps really are (this is a regular 4.25" x 5.5" card).

I layered the main image on someretired SU! designer paper and Certainly Celery card stock. The green and blue striped background is the actual card base - I found a box of 50 colorful card bases and envies at Oriental Trading.com. Made the card making process a little easier, I have to say!

I created some scallops for my border and added some pale blue Creative Candy rhinestones (A Muse ArtStamps) to add a little more interest.

Krilla's flower bouquet was colored with SU! markers and my Spica glitter pens. Finally! The sentiment is from My Favorite things!

Enjoy the day!

2 comments:

Lenes stempelkrok said...

Love the touch of glitter to bring that sparkle :-)Wonderful card:-)

Heather Huggins said...

Very pretty. Lucky blog candy winner.