Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Year Challenge

Happy New Year. Hope you all had a wonderful Holiday! Got a few things accomplished. Maybe even got a few new crafting goodies...

I thought we'd start the new year off with a sketch.

Don't have any Scrapmagasinet Images head on over to the Scrapmagasinet Online Store and pick some up.


The Sketch:



DT Wenche
Image Used: Krabbende Baby


DT Heather
Image Used: Digital Image- LOVE


DT Nikki:
Image Used: Baby i badekar



DT Heidi:
Image Used: Dans sett

5 comments:

Maxine said...

I used your sketch on one of my projects. I didn't know that I had to use one of your images! If you want to take a peek, here it is

ribenaruby said...

Beautiful Dt creations once again, great start to the year! You can find my card here Thanks for looking!

Plundis said...

Great sketch to work with and great DT work. You`ll find my card here

Leonie said...

Great sketch, I've had a great time working with it!
Here is my card!

Leonie xx

buy rift platinum said...

WoW!what a great sketch..=D